Mel is an AUS-MERICAN Speaker, Blogger and Coach who is passionate about continual improvement! Her experience as a Personal Trainer, NLP Practitioner, Professional Fitness Competitor, Improv Actor and Business Owner give her a truly unique approach to coaching.
She’s spent the last 20 years helping people achieve their lifestyle and business goals and developed over 3000 personal trainers.
She believes you can achieve success your way using your favourite approach and HAVE some FUN too!
Mel’s Experience includes:
- Professional fitness competitor (Those contests where they do 1 arm push ups and smile) where she was ranked 2nd in the US and 10th in the world
- Regional Manager for Personal Trainers for Fitness First
- Anytime Health and Bodyworkz Manager at Anytime Fitness
- Professional presenter for Boichem, a nutrition supplement company
- Regular speaker at the FILEX Fitness Convention
- Keynote Speaker
- Corporate Health Director for NRG Solutions
- Lifestyle Blogger
- Has helped countless people achieve their lifestyle goals and business goals
- Associate Degree – Design
- Cert 4 Personal Trainer
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach level 2
- NLP Practitioner
- Life Coach
- Workplace Trainer and Assessor
- Achieve Global Certified Leadership Facilitator
- IFPA Certification (Personal Training qualification from USA)
- PTA Global – ‘Bridging Course’ Certified
- PTA Global Level 1 & Level 2 Mentorship programs
- ViPR Certified
- Functional Training Certified
- Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist
Mel’s Influential Books
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior (Dan Millman )
- The 80/20 Principle: (Richard Koch)
- Blink, the power of thinking without thinking (Malcolm Gladwell )
Mel is engaging, humorous and above all results focused and she continues to deliver excellent results.