Anytime Fitness in Doreen, VIC is currently looking for a passionate Personal Trainer to join their motivated team and service their growing member base.
If you have a passion for fitness and drive to build a successful business as well as like to engage with people, then this job is for you! You also have the opportunity to run outdoor classes, boxing, running clubs — you name it!
Generous Rent Free Period, Low Start Up Fees, Competitive Rental Structure and Leads ready and waiting to GO!!!!!
To be successful you must:
- Have a sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Have knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and the ability to handle emergencies
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Have the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Have the ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to operate a computer and office software
As an Anytime Personal Trainer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting fitness consultations
- Promoting and selling personal training programs and services
- Developing safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients attain their personal fitness goals
- Educating members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Keeping the Gym tidy and cleaning equipment
Qualification & Insurance Requirements:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness (preferably from PT Academy)
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability
Please submit a cover letter and CV to Fiona via the link below. Incomplete Applications will not be responded too.