Exercise & Stress Management Credential
The PTA Exercise & Stress Management Credential is the most holistic corrective exercise system in the industry.
From the accumulation of years of experience and the latest in the scientific understanding of the human body, heart, and brain, the PTA team has developed one of the most holistic and practical corrective exercise systems designed to truly personalize your training business.
This will be one of the most enjoyable experiences you will have in an educational course as you are introduced to a whole new approach to viewing your client through the holistic lens of emotional, lifestyle and physical observation. Develop programs to meet them where they need to be met TODAY!
This course has an online component and a workshop component, which may be done separately or combined.
The online component holds 9 CECs with Fitness Australia. The workshop holds 5 CECs with Fitness Australia.
- Functional Biomechanics – applying the concepts of Bio-Tensegrity & Exercise Biomechanics
- Advanced Functional Anatomy – exploring the practical functionality of myofascial lines
- Daily Readiness Observation – a holistic observation system looking at your clients’ stress levels from a Lifestyle, Physical, Mental & Emotional lens
- MOVE Appraisal – a 3-dimensional movement observation with corrective exercise strategies
- Applied Multisensory Communication – how to see, hear and move your client
Online & Workshop
|Early Bird Price||N/A||$355||N/A|