BEHAVIOUR CHANGE IN EXERCISE
Designed to empower you with the necessary skills to be a successful PT, the Personal Training Academy Global’s Behaviour Change in Exercise course also addresses the business challenges trainers face: creating revenue, client acquisition and client retention.
This course provides practical solutions for understanding and applying behaviour and communication strategies, business and marketing, exercise programming, biomechanics and movement philosophies.
This course has an online component and a workshop component, which may be done separately or combined.
The online component holds 15 CECs with Fitness Australia. The workshop holds 6 CECs with Fitness Australia.
- Client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and program design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in 3 Dimensions (3DC)
- Functional anatomy using myofascial lines
- Metabolic Training using Energy System Development (ESD) techniques
- Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made programs
- Personal training business skills, sales and marketing
Online & Workshop
|Early Bird Price||N/A||$265||N/A|
|Fri 18 Oct||Behaviour Change in Exercise Workshop||Carindale Fitness First||Brisbane, QLD||Book Now|
|Fri 18 Oct||Behaviour Change in Exercise Workshop||Venue TBC||Sydney, NSW||Book Now|
|Fri 1 Nov||Behaviour Change in Exercise Workshop||Head Office Training Room||Melbourne, VIC||Book Now|
|Sun 1 Dec||Behaviour Change in Exercise Workshop||Hang-Tuff Fitness Studio||Perth, WA||Book Now|
|Open||Behaviour Change in Exercise (BCE)||Australia wide, Online||Book Now|