Anytime Fitness Effective Movement Training (AF EMT) is an advanced certification for personal trainers looking to significantly increase their knowledge.
Anytime Fitness Effective Movement Training
AF EMT was developed over years by some of the industry’s most forward-thinking individuals – Oliver Scott, Paul Taylor, Craig Harper – and AF EMT-certified Personal Trainers are at the forefront of personal training in Australia.
EMT offers multiple pathways for exercise prescription and provides practical tools to assess and train the body using myofascial lines, making your approach to personal training simple, effective, different, and fun. The EMT course also provides practical solutions on the key issue of client behaviour change and gives you easy access to the video library containing all EMT exercises and theory as well as sample programs to assist your client session planning.
What does the course include?
- Over 80 exercises (most of which you’ve never seen)
- Multi-media interface to help you exercise program design
- Movement screens that provide trainers with an exercise starting point
- Mobiliser: subtle movements to increase mobility and stability
- Exercise and hormones
What this course will give you:
- 12 CECs (online) 6 CECS (workshop) – Continuing Education Credits with Fitness Australia
- An EMT Qualification (emailed to you after the course)
|Anytime Fitness Effective Movement Training (AF EMT) Online Course|