Trigger Point Performance CEC courses teach you how to administer muscle manipulations designed to improve mobility and muscle elasticity – and therefore, performance.
Take your knowledge beyond foam rolling! There are many health benefits of trigger point therapy, such as reducing injuries, increasing natural movement, and increasing mobility. It can relieve joint and muscle pains and noticeably improve flexibility. It is an empowering and rewarding therapy training form that can be scaled to all fitness levels and group sizes.
Trigger point performance myofascial techniques (MCT)
What does the course include?
- Introduction into TP Therapy and the benefits to yourself and clients
- Increase your knowledge on the benefits of TP and the body’s muscular system
- Learn how to release fascia to reduce discomfort and inflammation
- Learn techniques that can drastically improve mobility
What this course will give you:
- 6 CECs – Continuing Education Credits with Fitness Australia
- A Trigger Point MCT Qualification (emailed to you after the course)
|Anytime Fitness Trigger Point Myofascial Compression Techniques (AF MCT)||$ 0.00 – $ 295.00|