Learn the correct way to train with the TRX Suspension Trainer for both yourself and your clients. Born out of a necessity to train by Navy Seal Randy Hetrick, this versatile piece of training equipment is now used worldwide to deliver functional training for mobility through to athletes.
The TRX Suspension Training Course (TRX STC) gives you the tools and techniques to train with the TRX Suspension Trainer safely and effectively.You’ll learn functional training principles and a variety of exercises and movement-based training ideas to adapt to use with all levels of clients.
What does the course include?
- Learn the correct way to use the TRX Suspension Trainer
- Understand each exercise component
- Know how to progress and regress each exercise
- Understand TRX principle
What this course will give you:
- 7 CECs – Continuing Education Credits with Fitness Australia
- A TRX Qualification (emailed to you after the course)
|Blegravia Leisure TRX Suspension Training Course (BL STC)||$ 147.00 – $ 295.00|