YBell is an all in one piece of fitness equipment with endless workouts.
This live, in-person training course focuses on training-the-trainers, and applies to coaches and other professionals. It provides simple, safe, and effective techniques that can enhance your training experience.
Understanding how to hold and move with the YBell means you can create exciting, fast-paced and highly variable workouts and goal-based programs that keep people engaged in their exercise sessions.
- Understand how different grips relate to traditional fitness tools
- Learn how to create and coach, purposeful exercises with dynamic movements using the YBell
- Master the variations of the YBell to increase your training vocabulary
- Know how to vary YBell exercises to create a broad range of movements to suit all clients
- Understand how to create YBell Pod-based programs
CEC’s: Fitness Australia 8.0, NASM 0.7
|YBell Virtual Coaching Course - April 16-17||$ 247.00 – $ 403.00|