F45 Training Springwood and Blaxland is looking for a Personal Trainer who is a high-energy team player that is passionate about going the extra mile to ensure clients have the best experience possible to get the most out of every workout.
F45 sets the benchmark in fitness and functional training with 27 unique workout systems, each carefully designed with the World’s leading fitness professionals.
With over 2000 carefully crafted exercises, workouts changing daily, multi-screen guidance, optional heart rate monitoring technology and timing screens to keep you honest and in check, customised DJ mixes and a world of high fives to motivate and inspire you.
F45 offers the latest in fitness-based technology, innovative and evolving training methods, and most importantly – it delivers results. And fast.
What you’ll own:
· Deliver high-quality group training classes to F45 clients
· Management of Social Media accounts
· Handling membership sales and enquiries
· Contribute to the active team training culture
What you have:
· Proven personal/group training experience
· Ability to learn on the job
· Supportive attitude towards clients
· Strong communication skills
· Self-motivation and goal orientation
· Excellent attention to detail
· Happy and outgoing personality
· A healthy lifestyle
What is required?
. Cert III (minimum) Cert IV (preferable) in Personal Training
. Senior First Aid Certificate
. Experience with group exercise
. A willingness to work flexible hours
. Available weekends before 10am on rotating roster
Not a qualified Personal Trainer yet?
You may have the passion but not the Certificate III & IV in Fitness. Not to worry, we’ll assist you with getting the qualifications required by F45. We’ve partnered with The Personal Training Academy to give you the Systems Science and TOOLS you need to become a successful PT and turn your love of fitness into a career.
If you have a passion for fitness and a desire to help people live happier and healthier lives, then please send your resume to [email protected]