If you can’t move well, it’s doesn’t matter how fit you are.
I’ve always been very active at everything I was given the opportunity to do growing up so it wasn’t hard when I looked for a career: “Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.” is definitely worth the effort.
Teaching and instructing has been the biggest part in my life for the past 40 years and continues to be very satisfying to be a part of other people’s journey to achieve their goal.
My career highlight was to serve in the Army for 20 years and in particular being in charge of all the Physical and Recreational Activities and Facilities at both Victoria Barracks and Randwick Barracks in Sydney.
- Trainer & Assessor (4 years)
Essential Movement Training (6 years)
- ViPR, TRX Suspension Training & Rip
- Heart Foundation
- Lung Foundation
- Diabetes Council
- Polar Advanced Heart Rate
- GI: Applied Functional Science
- PTA Global: Behaviour Change in Exercise (BCE)
- Mentorship 1
- Exercise & Stress Management (ESM)
- Mentorship 2
- PTA: Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Effective Movement Training
- Influence 3
- C4 Business