CERTIFICATE III & IV IN FITNESS – PREMIUM DELIVERY
When you are serious about a career in fitness and you enjoy the freedom and flexibility of engaging online learning BLENDED with the hands-on practical experience The Certificate III & IV in Fitness – Premium Delivery is the best option for you.
Experience working with mock clients in a supportive environment facilitated by PTA’s Master Educators and Trainers. This qualification will give you a Cert III & IV in Fitness which will allow you to train and program for clients. Sydney Personal Trainers assess the client’s health and fitness and prescribe appropriate training, workouts, rehabilitation, and guidelines according to individual needs.
- human anatomy and physiology
- screening and assessing new members/clients
- writing various health, fitness and workout programs
- nutrition advice and guidelines
- the latest in gym, fitness and personal training equipment
- how to establish and run a successful business
- learn how to write programs for specific client types – including gym trainers, endurance programs, athletes, injury recovery and prevention, flexibility, older adults and more
- small group training and boot camps
- and more
- face to face practical training in a real gym setting
WHERE COULD I USE THIS?
Those holding a Certificate III & IV in Fitness are qualified to work in the widest areas of health and fitness. Certificate IV qualifies you to own and run your own personal training business, as well as work in all health club fields. Gyms, fitness centres, boot camps, small group training centres, cross fit boxes, group fitness classes, Personal Training studios, sports coaching, holistic lifestyle centres, cruise ships and more.
IS IT FOR ME?
If you’re passionate about changing people’s lives in a rewarding industry, a Certificate III & IV in Fitness course is the perfect foundation to launch your career. If you want to feel confident sharing your knowledge and inspiring people every day this course is for you.
WHAT DO I GET?
- the most comprehensive and modern education in the industry
- Certificate III in Fitness: Gym Instructor (SIS30315)
- Certificate IV in Fitness: Personal Trainer (SIS40215)
- 12 months of flexible time per course to study whenever you like
- practical workshop experience in a commercial fitness facility with our Master Educators (when you choose our blended learning option)
- practical experience at any local fitness centre of your choice (when you choose our online learning option)
- exclusive content, research, and information from the PTA Global community found NOWHERE else in the industry
- access to unquestionably the biggest names in health and fitness
- interview guarantee at some of Australia’s top gyms and studios
- campus, phone and online support from our education team
- student insurance for fitness instructors while you study
- flexible payment options
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm
Available in Melbourne, Sydney,
- Limited Courses in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth.
See our Training Centres here.
At the end of your theory study, put everything you have learnt into practice by attending a series of on-campus practical workshops. A great set of revision for you, these workshops are designed to give you the experience and the confidence to be job ready and ahead of the rest. Be introduced to the latest training methods, techniques and equipment. And gain experience in a real gym with real-time feedback from the industry’s best. Held over two consecutive weekends for Certificate III and three consecutive weekends for Certificate IV.
Weekend Workshops offer students:
- The latest training methods, techniques and research in fitness
- Experience the newest pieces of fitness equipment in real gym environments
- Gain real-time feedback on your skills by industry leaders
- Frequent workshops across Australia to streamline your study time
At the end of your theory study, put everything you have learnt into practice by attending a series of on-campus practical workshops. A great set of revision for you, these workshops are designed to give you the experience and the confidence to be job ready and ahead of the rest. Be introduced to the latest training methods, techniques and equipment. And gain experience in a real gym with real-time feedback from the industry’s best.
Our unique learning options combine easy access to the industry’s most comprehensive and modern fitness education, with regular practical workshops or industry experience to expand your knowledge, gain experience and feedback, discover the latest tools and techniques and be confident in your new skills.
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
Nope! Just an interest in health and fitness and a hunger to learn the modern techniques of this always growing, always changing industry.
WHEN CAN I START?
Whenever you are ready! There are no school terms or enrollment dates. You can begin your course as soon as you have completed your enrollment process and pre-training review.
Speak to a course advisor today on 1300 556 540.