The Body Beyond Baby MUMs team is looking for fit, enthusiastic and motivated personal trainer. We are mums training mums and we walk the talk. We are striving to change the way that mums are trained through best practice and specific training techniques.
The ideal candidate is Certificate 3 & 4 qualified (amount of experience is not important – you may be newly qualified). You must be willing to lean in, absorb yourself in our brand, practices and community. You are a team player and able to relate to and motivate groups of clients as well as one on one scenarios. We will train you in our beliefs and systems around pre and postnatal exercise. You will become specialised in working with mums.
At present this is a contracted PT role running sessions in the Inner West and Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and would suit a PT with an existing one on one business that is looking for variety or to specialise. The work you will do with us will supplement your one on one work rather than provide your whole income.
We are working on our expansion plan so for the right trainers there may be future potential opportunity to build your career and business with us further within a growing, exciting and established brand.
There will be some weekend work (on rotation) and potentially 1-2hrs a couple of evenings per week however most of our sessions run mostly within child friendly/drop off hours.
Payment is based upon a % of clients within a session – we have an incentive to put them there, you have an incentive to keep them there – we work as a team.
We are looking to bring the right person on board ASAP!
You will undergo a mentor period of 4-8 weeks depending upon your current level of experience as a Personal Trainer. This is an unpaid contracted period
Please express your interest in this position via email to [email protected] with the following:
- Introductory email telling me why you feel you are a great fit for this position and what you can bring to Body Beyond Baby.
- Please include your (fitness) experience and situation, a little about your children (age, school, kindy, etc) and I’d love to hear your mum/fitness story if you have one; what did you learn after becoming a mum? what experiences did you go through? How can you relate this to your fitness journey and anything else you would like to share.
- Resume or list of fitness experience (a list with contacts is fine) including where you did your 20hours experience if completed.
- 2-3 references with contact email and phone number
- What you are looking for now and your aspirations for your future in the fitness industry
- Please include a recent photograph – in fitness/ trainer mode ideally!
Successful applicants will be invited for an initial group interview/audition and will be expected to deliver a pre-prepared training session.
If you are keen please do not wait for the application closing dates to submit – we will be running group interviews as soon as possible.