(1) First Place Prize: The Movement Coach Career (5 Movement Specific CEC Courses: Exercise and Stress Management, Behaviour Change in Exercise Practical Training, PT On The Net Membership (Two Years), TRX – Suspension Training Course and MCT – Myofascial Compression Technique. Second Place Prizes will be given away = TRX Suspension Training Course and TRX Suspension Trainer. Contest runs from February 8th – 28th 2019. All entries are to be submitted no later than 11:59 pm EST Feb 28th, 2019.
(2) This is a game of skill. Entries will be judged by PT Academy senior team and judge’s decision will be final – most creative answer to the questions “Three Reasons you want to become a Movement Coach? “ wins
(3) Entries must be submitted via the entry form or online
(4) Submitted answers must be the contestant’s original creation.
(5) You may submit only one entry.
(6) All contestants will be required to agree to the Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
(7) Entries must be in Australian Residents aged over 18 years
(8) All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email and telephone number and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
(9) All entries become the property of PT Academy and can be used in marketing materials, commercial activities and promotional materials in print and online communication
(10) By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
(11) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.