Understanding how to hold and move with the YBell means you can create exciting, fast-paced and highly variable workouts and goal-based programs that keep people engaged in their exercise sessions. This education harnesses YBells versatility to create programming that is 3D, functional, tailored and drives results in any environment.
- Understand how different grips relate to traditional fitness tools
- Learn how to create and coach, purposeful exercises with dynamic movements using the YBell
- Master the variations of the YBell to increase your training vocabulary
- Know how to vary YBell exercises to create a broad range of movements to suit all clients
- Understand how to create YBell Pod-based programs
Here’s what participants are saying:
I felt I learned a lot from the process, and I feel very confident to go out and share the knowledge I gained on the course. This was top-notch education and you guys should be very proud of the standard you are teaching. I was also very impressed with the way this was delivered. It did not feel like you were in a “virtual” course, there was a real vibe between the participants which is very hard to achieve through the online medium. This was an awesome experience and I felt real growth from this process!
Camille – New Zealand
Length: 2 Xs 4 – hours
CEC’s: Fitness Australia 8.0, NASM 0.7