CERTIFICATE IV IN FITNESS
Already qualified in Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315)? Then the next step to becoming a qualified personal trainer is to complete the Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) Course.
Personal Trainers assess client’s health and fitness and prescribe appropriate training, workouts, rehabilitation and guidelines according to individual needs.
JUNE EOFY OFFER!
Enrol in a Certificate III & Certificate IV Blended Delivery and SAVE $750!
Enrol in a Certificate III & Certificate IV Online Delivery and SAVE $400!
This course covers extended knowledge of the human body and how to apply it to various client types. It also covers extensive skills on how to set up and excel in your own personal training business. Personal Training Academy’s Certificate IV in Fitness expands on traditional gym methods learnt from Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315).
- human body design, advanced functional anatomy and biomechanics
- the workings of myofascial lines and slings of the body
- exercise programming for all client types including weight loss, muscle mass, health and wellness, athletes, endurance, sports specific, strength and conditioning and more
- mobilisation and myofascial release
- motivational psychology
- creating your PT business, marketing and advertising, legal requirements
- collaborating with health professionals
- postural appraisals and movement screens
- nutrition for personal trainers
- how to train children, older adults and those with special needs and injuries
WHERE COULD I USE IT?
Those holding a Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness are qualified to work in the widest areas of health and fitness. Certificate IV qualifies you to own and run your own personal training business, as well as work in all health club fields. Gyms, fitness centres, boot camps, small group training centres, cross fit boxes, group fitness classes, Personal Training studios, sports coaching, holistic lifestyle centres, cruise ships and more.
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
A Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) is required to advance to your Personal Trainer – Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) Course.
WHAT DO I GET?
- the most comprehensive and modern education in the industry
- Certificate IV in Fitness: Personal Trainer (SIS40215)
- 12 months of flexible time to study whenever you like
- practical experience on campus or at any local fitness centre of your choice
- exclusive content, research and information from the PTA Global community found NOWHERE else in the industry
- access to unquestionably the biggest names in health and fitness
- 3 years access to all the course content, lecture and exercise videos and job opportunities throughout your career
- campus, phone and online support from our education team
- student insurance for fitness instructors while you study
- flexible payment options
IS IT FOR ME?
If you’re serious about being the most educated, informed and well-rounded personal trainer in the industry? Then yes!
WHEN CAN I START?
Whenever you are ready! There are no school terms or enrolment dates. You can begin your course as soon as you have completed your enrolment process and pre-training review. Speak to a course advisor today on 1300 556 540
I have spent the last 6 months completing Certificate 3 & 4 and TRX suspension group training at PT Academy. The level of training and education PTA take us through is so far above any other institute in Australia. I couldn’t be happier choosing PTA, they have provided me with a solid education in fitness and a wealth of knowledge I know I couldn’t get from anywhere else.
From online lectures with leading pioneers to intense practical workshops with some of the best trainers in the industry these guys are truly incredible.
I would like to personally thank Nathan & Troy for making the practical workshops so much fun and for all the help and support they constantly gave me throughout my education. PTA is the place I will continue my educational journey as they offer so many other amazing courses, I recommend them to anyone looking to be the best trainer they can be.
Thank you all so very much…
Once I made up my mind to become a qualified Personal Trainer I found that PTA utilise a science based approach to exercise and they stood out from all the other registered training organisations by a mile.
I found the learning platform easy to use by just working your way through the material at your own pace. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable if you need any assistance along the way.
Since completing my Cert 4 I have also completed my TRX Group Suspension Training Course and am very much looking forward to attending the SandBell Trainer Course in a few weeks. PTA has given me the confidence and support to commence my own small business.
Don’t waste your time considering any other Training Organisation this is the only one to go with.