Get Your Certificate III In Fitness Today In Sydney Or Melbourne
If you’re considering a career in fitness, holding a Certificate III in Fitness is your starting point. Sydney PT Academy fitness instructors work in a variety of settings generally supervising members on the gym floor and in classes.
They conduct assessments of new members, take people through new gym routines, help people of the gym floor with equipment and advice and maintain the gym. It’s also the first step to becoming a qualified personal trainer.
Already have your Certificate III in fitness and looking to advance your personal training career? Check out our Certificate IV and numerous other PT courses to begin tailoring your personal training toolkit today.
What’s covered in the Certificate 3 in fitness?
- human anatomy and physiology
- screening and assessing new members/clients
- writing various health, fitness and workout programs
- nutrition advice and guidelines
- the latest in gym, fitness and personal training equipment
- learn how to write programs for specific client types – including gym trainers, endurance programs, athletes, injury recovery and prevention, flexibility, older adults and more
- and more
WHERE COULD I USE THIS?
Those holding a Certificate III in Fitness can be qualified to work in gyms and fitness centres, teach group fitness classes with associated training (Les Mills, Spin etc), health clubs, holistic lifestyle centres, cruise ships, spas in Sydney, Melbourne, Australia, and the world.
IS IT FOR ME?
If you’re considering a career in this rewarding industry, a Certificate III in fitness course is the perfect introduction and will give you a solid platform for progression. If you have a healthy interest in fitness and want to know the ins and outs of the human body, the certificate 3 is for you.
WHAT DO I GET?
- Certificate III in Fitness: Gym Instructor (SIS30315)
- 12 months of flexible time to study whenever you like
- practical workshop experience in a commercial fitness facility with our Master Educators (when you choose our blended learning option)
- practical experience at any local fitness centre of your choice (when you choose our online learning option)
- exclusive content, research and information from the PTA Global community found NOWHERE else in the industry
- access to unquestionably the biggest names in health and fitness
- campus, phone and online support from our education team
- student insurance for fitness instructors while you study
- flexible payment options
ARE THERE ANY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
Pre – training review and language literacy and numeracy assessments are required prior to commencement. An interest in health and fitness and a hunger to learn the modern techniques of this always growing, always changing industry.
WHEN CAN I START?
Whenever you are ready! With PT academy there are no school terms or enrolment dates. Once you have completed your enrolment process and pre-training review you are ready to begin your PT training.
Speak to one of our friendly course advisors today on 1300 556 540.