THE YBELL WEIGHT IS A COMPACT, PORTABLE PIECE OF FITNESS EQUIPMENT DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WORKOUTS.
Get inspired with new skills and NEW equipment! The YBell has been carefully designed by experts in fitness and industrial design to make it easy and accessible for Every Body. This versatile training tool allows you to perform kettlebell, dumbbell, double grip med ball, elevated push-ups and unique YBell exercises seamlessly, using a single piece of equipment.
YBell Education provides trainers and coaches with empowering knowledge that will boost your client’s motivation and results through variety AND intensity.
YBell Coaching Course:
Learn how to synchronise the body with the YBell to perform functional, yet powerful movements to increase mobility and overall performance. Suited to coaches and other professionals, it provides simple, safe, and effective techniques to enhance your training experience.
Participants will complete the YBell Intro Workshop to ensure that a proper foundation is established and then join either the two (2) (3.5-hrs) virtual Zoom sessions or attend the live in-person training conducted by YBell Master Instructors.
These steps will help participants develop a sense of mastery over the body and the YBell and enable them to acquire the necessary skills to incorporate the YBell into their training solutions.
Understanding how to hold and move with the YBell means you can create exciting, fast-paced and highly variable workouts and goal-based programs that keep people engaged in their exercise sessions.
- Pre-Study: YBell Online Intro Workshop (2-hours)
- Two (2) Virtual Zoom Sessions (3.5-hours each) or One (1) In-Person Training (7-hours)
- YBell Design
- YBell Grip Variations
- YBell Workout
- How to Create YBell Exercises
- Cueing with YBells
- Pod Programming
- Understand how different grips relate to traditional fitness tools
- Learn how to create and coach, purposeful exercises with dynamic movements using the YBell
- Master the variations of the YBell to increase your training vocabulary
- Know how to vary YBell exercises to create a broad range of movements to suit all clients
- Understand how to create YBell Pod-based programs
Length: 2 X 3.5 hours
CEC’s: AUSactive 10.0, NASM 1.1, ACE 1.0, REPS 10-hrs
Book your YBell course today
Don’t wait, get your certificate today! Bulk out your personal trainer repertoire with our powered-up YBell course, available throughout Australia. For a portable and customisable solution that works across all fitness levels, call us on 1300 556 540 to speak to a friendly consultant, or contact us online.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
|Sat 1 Apr||YBell Virtual Coaching Course||Australia wide, Virtual||Book Now|