BEHAVIOUR CHANGE IN EXERCISE
Designed to empower you with the necessary skills to be a successful PT, the Personal Training Academy‘s Behaviour Change in Exercise course also addresses the business challenges trainers face: creating revenue, client acquisition and client retention.
This course provides practical solutions for understanding and applying behaviour and communication strategies, business and marketing, exercise programming, biomechanics and movement philosophies.
This course has a virtual component and a workshop component, which may be done separately or combined.
The virtual component holds 15 CECs with Fitness Australia. The workshop holds 6 CECs with Fitness Australia.
- Client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and program design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in 3 Dimensions (3DC)
- Functional anatomy using myofascial lines
- Metabolic Training using Energy System Development (ESD) techniques
- Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made programs
- Personal training business skills, sales and marketing
Online & Workshop
|Early Bird Price||N/A||$265||N/A|
|Wed 26 Oct||Behaviour Change in Exercise Workshop||Zoom Meeting||Virtual||Book Now|