This is a guest post from Anytime Fitness – now hiring in Victoria.
PERSONAL TRAINERS WANTED!
Keilor Downs – Sydenham – Sunbury
Summary: We are currently looking for passionate Personal Trainers to join our motivated team and service our growing member base.
Job Type: Full Time/Rental
Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed Fitness Centre!
This is a great opportunity for a Personal Trainer to join the expanding Purple Clubs Management/Anytime Fitness Group.
This unique hybrid rental model ensures ongoing support and development for all our trainers.
High member/trainer ratios create a great foundation for a thriving PT business.
If you have a passion for fitness and like to engage with people, then this is the job for you!
To be successful you must:
- Have sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Have knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and ability to handle emergencies
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Have the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Have the ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to operate a computer and office software
As an Anytime Personal Trainer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting fitness consultations.
- 1 on 1 and small group training sessions.
- Promoting and selling personal training programs and services
- Developing safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients attain their personal fitness goals
- Educating members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Keeping the Gym tidy and cleaning equipment
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid & CPR
To discuss the role further please contact Kristy: 0402223828 or submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]