The AUSFIT Torsion Bar has become the Go-To piece of Fitness Equipment in both the Military and the Commercial Space.
The AUSFIT Torsion Bar (ATB) is more than a portable weatherproof barbell, its unique design combined with AUSFIT’s STABILITY, MOBILITY, STRENGTH (SMS) Training Concept provides an innovative training method that has become the go-to for fitness Studios and leaders in military fitness around the world.
By doing the AUSFIT Torsion Bar Level 1 Coaching Course you will:
- Gain an understanding of how to use the AUSFIT Torsion bar in your exercise programs.
- Learn how to challenge or regress your exercises using the Offset Training Methodology (OTM).
- Know how to change the same exercise by changing the grip on the AUSFIT Torsion Bar.
- Learn how to safely and effectively coach people when using the AUSFIT Torsion Bar
- Be exposed to an exercise library using Torsion Bar as the catalyst to create a large variety of exercise possibilities.
- Understand how to program for different outcomes and phases of a clients journey.
Each Torsion Bar is constructed using the highest quality grade steel and finished with a unique rust and chip-resistant polymer coating. Each bar also comes with patented anti-roll end caps.
When picking a bar, think of the kettlebell weight you would use, select the bar weight that is just below that weight.
Book in your AUSFIT Torsion Bars Level 1 Coaching Course today
Don’t wait, get your certificate today. Bulk out your personal trainer repertoire with our powered-up day AUSFIT Torsion Bars course, available in a number of cities across Australia. For a portable and customisable fitness solution that works across all fitness levels, call us on 1300 556 540 to speak to a friendly consultant, or contact us online.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
|Fri 6 Dec||AUSFIT Torsion Bars Course||TBC||Melbourne, VIC||Book Now|
|Sun 8 Dec||AUSFIT Torsion Bars Course||PE Dept - 15 Orwell St, Potts Point||Sydney, NSW||Book Now|