PTA GLOBAL MENTORSHIPS
PTA GLOBAL MENTORSHIP: LEVEL 1
This event will not only change your career — it will change your life.
- Who is it For: Personal trainers who want to develop a deep-level understanding and application of PTA Global’s Systems, Sciences and Tools.
- Length: 2-Day, live-intensive Experience
- Location: Jl. Pantai Keramas, Medahan, Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- CECs: 15 CECs for Online pre-requisite course PTA Global Behavior Change In Exercise, which is included in the price. 10 CECs for face-to-face Mentorship Level 1 workshop.
- Upcoming Dates:
Oct 9 & 10 – In Bali
PTA GLOBAL MENTORSHIP: LEVEL 2
During Mentorship Level 2, we build on what you learned in Level 1. You will:
- Develop skills to become a master of observing physical, emotional and lifestyle readiness for each client session
- Be introduced to a simple and effective screening system with the MOVE analysis
- Delve deeper into functional biomechanics and myofascial anatomy
- Learn the importance of recovery and regeneration in modern training.
- Upcoming Dates:
Oct 12 & 13 – In Bali
Please note: The PTA Global Advanced Course (online, included in the price) is a pre-requisite for attending Mentorship Level 2. You may begin the Exercise Stress Management (ESM) course at any time. ESM holds 10 CECs (pending).
Mentorship has been the single biggest influencer in my PT career. The skills I have learned have carried across to all aspects of my life and the people I have met have become lifelong friends. After attending both mentorships I am now on my way to becoming a faculty member of this global brand and I couldn’t be happier.
All of the posts and discussions on our community Facebook group show me how well everyone is doing and I love how we share our great success stories. I love being a part of this community.
If you’re thinking of doing any of the PTA Mentorships then I couldn’t recommend them enough to you, irrespective of where you are in your career.
I am still, almost a year on, developing my daily practice from a combination of what I learnt on the Mentorships, integrating and applying this with a greater appreciation of where my clients are ready to be met.
On a personal level not only do I feel part of the PTA community but through the friendships forged on the Mentorships that I have a family down under as well. My experience from the Mentorships was an incredible one. Yours will be too.
|Location||Jl. Pantai Keramas, Medahan, Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80361, Indonesia|
|Mentorship Lvl 1||October 9 - 10|
8:00pm - 5:00pm
|Mentorship Lvl 2||October 12 - 13|
8:00am - 5:00pm
|Early Bird |
(Book Before Jan
|Tue 9 Oct||PTA Global Mentorships: Level 1 & 2 – Bali 2018 –||Komune Beach Resort||Bali,||Book Now|