A practicing physiotherapist and the creator of the Functional Movement Screen used around the World, Gray Cook holds a faculty position at Averett University, USA.
As a practicing physical therapist, Gray has spent his entire career refining and developing functional evaluation and exercise techniques.
Gray Cooks work focuses on core issues such as low back pain, obesity and general physical decline in these modern times. Honing in on natural development principals that we use as we learn to walk, run and climb, Gray Cook encourages us to rethink motor learning, corrective exercise and modern conditioning practices.
Gray Cook is also a:
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Lecturer / Author / Instructor
- Certified Strength and Condition Specialist
- Level I Olympic Style Weightlifting Coach
- Founder, Functional Movement Systems
- Expert/Consulting Facility, Perform Better
- Advisory Board, Titleist
- Rehabilitation and Conditioning Specialist & Assistance Professor, Averett University
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor, RKC