Receive up to $1,000 OFF your Certificate III & IV Enrolment valid to 23 December!
Ignite your Personal Training Career with up to $1000 off Certificate III&IV in Fitness.
Call one of our career advisors at 1300 556 540 to get started today.
Already a Certified Personal Trainer? Check out PTA’s exclusive deals on tools for functional training.
[divider style=”1″ align=”center” size=”normal” variant=”normal” dimension=”2px” color=”” scrolltext=””][/divider]
Personal Training Academy is ready to take you on a life changing journey.
PT Academy offers students the most comprehensive personal training courses in Australia, empowering students to change their lives and the lives of others.
Our Personal Training Certification programs strive to expand the mindset of all fitness enthusiasts as they journey to become qualified personal trainers and we offer government funding to those who qualify. With coursework created and taught by 26 of the world’s most respected educators, we encourage our students to expand their traditional training ideas.
Make the change and reap the rewards.
Our graduates go on to lead successful and fulfilling careers as a modern blend of exercise physiologist and personal trainer. Simply put, our graduates get MORE from their Certificate III and Certificate IV in Fitness than anywhere else.
- Undertake small business planning
- Market your small business
- Follow occupational health & safety policies
- Provide healthy eating information to clients
- Learn how nutrition affects recovery & performance
- Undertake appraisals of functional movement
- Undertake risk analysis of activities
- Undertake long term exercise programming
- Develop strength & conditioning programs
- Plan & deliver exercise programs to support desired body composition
- Develop & apply an awareness of specific populations to exercise delivery
- Apply exercise science principles to planning exercise
- Provide quality service in the fitness industry
- Learn from globally recognised educators
- Establish legal & risk management requirements of small business