Fitness Matters are looking for Personal Trainers (for all locations) whose skill and experience will drive performance and growth in our Functional Fit, Personal Training, Weight loss and exercise programs.
You must be a team player with a passion for helping our members achieve their goals. Your proven ability to sell will be HIGHLY regarded. This newly created role is Casual, with a view to Full Time Hours.
Your responsibilities include:
• Ensure each member is successfully placed in our club for assisted training
• Promote and channel members into our array of training solutions/programs: Functional Fit Small Group Training; One on One Personal Training, Weightloss coaching, Group Fitness and Boot camp
• Work with our team of Personal Trainers to implement best practice client conversion processes to increase both personal training and small group training participation rates
• Up sell Personal Training
• A team environment where we live and breathe our company values
• Specialised training, on-going coaching and long-term career opportunities
• Attractive employment package including a gym membership
To be successful in your application you must have:
• Preferred considerable personal training experience
• Ability to perform unsupervised
• Excellent computer skills
• Time management skills
If you love helping people reach their goals and are willing to put in the effort to reap the rewards, then we want you on our team! To find locations go to http://www.fitnessmatters.com.au
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please address your cover letter and CV to, [email protected] with the position title in the subject line. All applicants must send their resume via email but only those that will be interviewed will be contacted, Please ensure your contact details are clear and correct. Please ensure that you include in your Resume 2 valid Job references with correct contact details.