City Fit Melbourne is a unique boutique fitness business focused on providing time effective and results driven group fitness sessions for the busy corporate client. Their sessions are fast & fun – and they fit within the 1hr lunch break enjoyed by the average office worker. City Fit is passionate about making a difference and offering a service that gets results for our clients. Clients range in age and ability and all come from different corporate sectors.
City Fit Melbourne is a growing business and now need to build a team of passionate trainers who can be a part of this unique service.
- are a passionate trainer who wants to help others get fit and achieve their goals,
- are lifestyle focused without the diet mentality,
- can relate to a variety of people with various abilities and backgrounds,
- are flexible with a can-do attitude,
- have a sense of humour and can show your clients that exercising isn’t a chore but something to be enjoyed,
- are reliable and honest with a pro-active approach to your work,
- invest time and energy in your own personal development
THEN CITY FIT MELBOURNE WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Features & Benefits!
You will get a foot in our door to the corporate market – in return, City Fit will give you their existing groups to manage and help you to grow your own business within our business.
You will be instrumental in helping corporate Melbourne achieve their weight loss, fitness goals, great health and balanced lives – through City Fit’s proven program we will help you to become a leader in this field.
You will earn an income worthy of your passion and reflective of the effort you put in – we will give you generous remuneration and attractive incentives to reward you for your hard work and dedication.
You will be able to run your own business without worrying about the overheads – we will train you on how to run and grow a successful business.
What You Need
- Certificate III & IV in fitness
- Your own insurance
- Current First Aid certificate
- Your own ABN
- Passion for health & wellness
- Drive to succeed
- Willingness to learn
If what you have read has excited you and it sounds like something you would like to be a part of email Tina declaring your interest along with a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Applications close COB Friday 3 October 2014